Sharing/Trading Dance Monkey Faces By Tones and I

Nice job!  I'd like a copy please.  I agree to not share or sell, and will give credit if video of my use is posted.  hasslerk@verizon.net.

• 6 months later...

Awesome, my daughter would love this.  can you please share this one… mdisabat@gmail.com

25 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

Hot off the presses Chance.

SWEET!!! THANK YOU! That was FAST Greg. Nice job!

there you go everyone! 
This song was a really big hit. If you want kids dancing in the road this year, do this song! 
it’s gonna be fun!

Awesome job! I'd also like a copy please.  I agree to not share or sell, and will give credit if video of my use is posted. Email address is lionesslisac@gmail.com

10 hours ago, Lisa C said:

Awesome job! I'd also like a copy please.  I agree to not share or sell, and will give credit if video of my use is posted. Email address is lionesslisac@gmail.com

Thanks!!!!

Sent from my phone.

Enjoy please check that it was okay.

Would love to have this.

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Are you doing pixels yet? I have one I will be sharing this year for Blinding Lights by The Weeknd

40 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Would love to have this.

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com

Are you doing pixels yet? I have one I will be sharing this year for Blinding Lights by The Weeknd

Yes I took the jump to pixels last year! And would love to share this with you! 

6 hours ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

BTW, this is for S5 lol sorry I forgot to mention that!

I know, I know, I'm a dinosaur still on s4 lol. But I finally got good at it. It only took me 5 years hahahahahaha Maybe next year I will take the dive.

• Like 1

• Don locked this topic