Light-O-Rama Forums

2020 Videos - Holiday Songs

jfuller8400

11 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Wow  that was a lot of work!  Wish I had the time you found this year. 

Me too, I struggled trying to watch the shoe this year. I did make some videos but the firing is going slow.

The family watched the show a few times as I kept  plugging away trying to transfer S4 sequences from the past years to S5-

Painstaking.

JR

5 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Me too, I struggled trying to watch the shoe this year. I did make some videos but the firing is going slow.

The family watched the show a few times as I kept  plugging away trying to transfer S4 sequences from the past years to S5-

Painstaking.

JR

I would imagine someone like you who has so much put together in S4 would be a pain, and sort of make you hesitant to switch. 

43 minutes ago, ~DOC~ said:

I would imagine someone like you who has so much put together in S4 would be a pain, and sort of make you hesitant to switch. 

I was hesitant and since a lot of my friends switched after a few years I gave in.

My main concern was sequencing the singing faces and be able to share but the bad seeds took care of that as far as any new stuff.

With the help of Phil and other I have been able to at least figure some of S5 out.

May implement some S5 in my singing face classes this season

I am a fairly small fry here still at least I think so but I have friends so that helps a lot.

JR