What is everyone adding to next years show?

ebrown1972

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2021 at 12:56 PM, james morris said:

I getting rid of my 16 by 50 pixel tree replacing it with a 24 by 50 veritical matrix I have a 24 by 50 horizontal also

I would like to see a video of your new vertical matrix in action when you get it all done if you don't mind. I have considered doing the same thing before. Thanks

19 hours ago, ebrown1972 said:

I would like to see a video of your new vertical matrix in action when you get it all done if you don't mind. I have considered doing the same thing before. Thanks

Just think of it as a pixel tree but the pixels are more consolidates therefore allowing closer viewers a better image.

My friend Robert at HolidaySequences has some new matrix's which I tested for the 2020 season they are 3x5 and I as well as anyone who has seen them loves them and most have purchased at least one. Same 1200 node count just more compact for the nodes we use. They are selling quick though. If i recall he made 30 of them for the latest run. 

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• 2 months later...

We did not do a show in 2020.  Out of our typical display we only put out about 15 lighted animals and a couple inflatables, and called it a day.

This year I'm going all out.  New props, new songs, every lighted animal (we have about 80), and all the inflatables (about a dozen).  The new props this year are two singing Christmas trees and four mini Christmas trees made from tomato cages that I've had in my shed for YEARS. I made the first mini-tree last weekend and was very pleased.  I'll make the other three this weekend.

To celebrate the new props, my husband challenged me to create six new songs for this year's show.  I've downloaded the songs I'll be adding, and hope to find pre-existing sequences to get a jump start.  

Either way, I'm looking forward to 2021's show!