I made the aruging trees sequence

james morris

31 minutes ago, kingfish said:

James I am a little confused which is not hard to do

do you have this for the lor singing trees or is this pixel 

if old school I would be very grateful for a copy, and as usual I will not share with anyone and agree that by changing a few channels it dos not make it mineI agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

thank you 

kingfish824@gmail.com

larry

This is for the ccr tree and 1 mini tree  however I will be creating it "to share" as soon as my show comes down.

JR

I did my first LOR show this year.  Watching your talking trees is extremely funny.  Extremely talented.

I would love a copy, jschuller@prodigy.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I also agree to provide credit to yourself and  Mark Hurtado.

thank you so much and happy new year’s.

May I have a copy also please ballmiester@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

thank you

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, edge said:

Thank you. Same sediment's as all of the above. gp.anderson724@gmail.com

I don’t think the proper verbiage is typed.

good luck

JR

• 2 months later...

Hey James, could I get your version of this? I have a version I made and I want to check yours out and see if I can improve mine, thanks

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Slingbad@gmail.com

James,

Can I get a copy of this? it is for my own use I will not share it.

tbuff23@msn.com

Thanks,

I would like a copy sent to ballmiester@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

thank you

Would love a copy as well thesignguy224@comcast.net

Thanks for all you do guys, at some point I hope to be in a position where I can help and share as well.

Hey can I get a copy pocherj@yahoo.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to tfultz2@woh.rr.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

thank you very much!

James i would love a copy and this is for my personal use and will not be shared or sold to anyone and thanks to you and the Gentlemen who created it. also my system is led minis  only if that helps Thank You Rodney Lee                 rdlee64@comcast.net

James

please send to reefrus@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I agree with the agreement!

Thanks in advance

James, can I get a copy, interested to see how you did it.   

I watched a video on YouTube of 70 xlight songs using this style face and they were all very similar making me think this is one of the built in effects they provide.   

It seems like something good that could be added as a motion effect to get a very simple animation going.  (hint hint)

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

rgnikula@msn.com

6 minutes ago, TexasLights said:

James, can I get a copy, interested to see how you did it.   

I watched a video on YouTube of 70 xlight songs using this style face and they were all very similar making me think this is one of the built in effects they provide.   

It seems like something good that could be added as a motion effect to get a very simple animation going.  (hint hint)

rgnikula@msn.com

That should help you

JR

yes, I have Superstar and did quite a few singing faces both with simple images and with actual photos.  I wanted to make sure that's what you came up with.    The thing I thought was like in your setup, most of the tree is static and just the mouth and other features need to move with the sequence. What I noticed about the xlights ones is that it seems to automatically do it and added some of the tricks I do when creating them, moving the eyes for example versus having to put much "thought" into it.  Why an LOR motion effect or superstar option came to mind.   For newbies, it would be pretty simple to pick a color palette for the tree, a mouth and eye shape and let LOR do the rest.  

• 3 weeks later...

Was it mentioned here before that someone was going to create a version of this for basic led channel faces?   I may have mis remembered but I would love to see it and kindly request a share.  

I promise to not claim, own, modify, or reshape this. It is not mine, and I know that.  I’ve seen it in years past and it’s really really funny. 

Im on S4 

thank you all so much. 

7 hours ago, Rhizzlebop said:

Was it mentioned here before that someone was going to create a version of this for basic led channel faces?   I may have mis remembered but I would love to see it and kindly request a share.  

I promise to not claim, own, modify, or reshape this. It is not mine, and I know that.  I’ve seen it in years past and it’s really really funny. 

Im on S4 

thank you all so much. 

There were/ are to many people claiming on FB that they created the audio.

Therfore I did not create the faces for it and will not create the faces

now if you come up with something yourself, I may consider doing the faces.

JR

I would like a copy sent to jandc27@cox.net

make it mine to share.

Thanks,

Craig

may i please get a copy of the talking trees i agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

kfandrews2003@yahoo.com thanks as always