I made the aruging trees sequence

31 minutes ago, kingfish said:

James I am a little confused which is not hard to do

do you have this for the lor singing trees or is this pixel 

if old school I would be very grateful for a copy, and as usual I will not share with anyone and agree that by changing a few channels it dos not make it mineI agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

thank you 

kingfish824@gmail.com

larry

This is for the ccr tree and 1 mini tree  however I will be creating it "to share" as soon as my show comes down.

JR

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks JR and have a Happy New Year to you and your family .Dennis L

At some point I will also be sequencing these for both normal LED singers and the LOR singers. Once done this will be one of the only new sequences I share.  At which time it will be included in

I did my first LOR show this year.  Watching your talking trees is extremely funny.  Extremely talented.

I would love a copy, jschuller@prodigy.net

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I also agree to provide credit to yourself and  Mark Hurtado.

thank you so much and happy new year’s.

May I have a copy also please ballmiester@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

thank you

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, edge said:

Thank you. Same sediment's as all of the above. gp.anderson724@gmail.com

I don’t think the proper verbiage is typed.

good luck

JR

• 2 months later...

James.

Could I get a copy of this please?

It is for my own use and I will not share.

Thanks,   Tbuff23@msn.com

Hey James, could I get your version of this? I have a version I made and I want to check yours out and see if I can improve mine, thanks

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Slingbad@gmail.com

James,

Can I get a copy of this? it is for my own use I will not share it.

tbuff23@msn.com

Thanks,

I would like a copy sent to ballmiester@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

thank you

Would love a copy as well thesignguy224@comcast.net

Thanks for all you do guys, at some point I hope to be in a position where I can help and share as well.

Hey can I get a copy pocherj@yahoo.com 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share