I made the aruging trees sequence

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks JR and have a Happy New Year to you and your family .Dennis L

At some point I will also be sequencing these for both normal LED singers and the LOR singers. Once done this will be one of the only new sequences I share.  At which time it will be included in

In case folks haven't seen this post on DYI Christmas, a gentleman (Will) says this was his skit and he wrote this about it,

"Years ago I gave three people permission to use my "Talking Tree" audio skit. Now I see it on GMA and Tik Tok. So many shows are using it and that's fine. But most use it without even asking for permission and without the decency to give credit. I don't need the credit, but you know the other guy in that skit is a struggling stand-up comedian and could really benefit from some credit lobed his way. Strahan loved it and maybe he could have talked to him. Even though I wrote it, I want him to get something from it at least. His name is Mark Hurtado.
So when you use someone else's content, giving credit is the least you can do, please.
Also, if you are aware of a business or for-profit entity using this "Arguing Trees" audio, please PM me, I would greatly appreciate it.
If you are just an individual hobbiest, you have my permission, but read the very simple Acceptable Use on the second page.

Thank you all and I hope your displays are great this year!
-Will"

and

"Maybe something to the effect of "Skit audio provided by comedian Mark Hurtado" in a video description. It's just a wish, not a demand. We are all technically guilty of it with the music we use...although I did pay for the songs. Haha, makes it a little different.
It will also be nice to see all the different shows that use it, so if I hear from the person, I can watch it!

Thank you for the kind comments folks!
-Will "

He's looking for those who use it to give his friend credit for his part

Here's the post

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/showthread.php?55614-Please-Give-Credit&highlight=arguing+trees

just watched the skit, great job , thank you for your work , was very fun to watch. would love a copy if possible and only want it for my own show and don,t own it or change it does not make it mine . If not able to share thank you for the laugh I enjoyed the skit.

salt_water_fish@hotmail.com

G Taylor

there is also a website that will split the audio from an MP3 into 2 or 5 segments > https://splitter.ai/

The 5 stem model for example, can extract vocals, drums, piano, bass and other (guitar, synths, etc...), while the 2 stem model extracts the instrumental and the vocals.

Making it easier to isolate the sections of the audio

On website - click Drop Song Here and point to file to be extracted - wait for it to process - then download zip file

Edit: would also like a copy of the sequence for my own personal use - kyhi@twc.com

Edited by KYHI

I would love a copy, wernimontbrian@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Much appreciated as always

James  i would like a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. my email is b.melanson@ns.sympatico.ca

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Thank You

James, if possible Could I get a copy sent to kapkirk07@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Thanks, Keith

Hi James may I have a copy Please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. my email is rmartin52@sympatico.ca

I would love a copy please!  Your awesome!

Please send to cswisher@kmwperformance.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share