Light-O-Rama Forums

I made the aruging trees sequence

james morris

Hi James may I have a copy Please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. my email is rmartin52@sympatico.ca

I would love a copy please!  Your awesome!

Please send to cswisher@kmwperformance.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Hi James, if you could send a copy my way, looking for new ideas for next year. That would be awesome and Happy Holidays!

sirrob@rochester.rr.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

@james morris  I would love a copy of what you have done - becky@bestsoapever.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

I would like a copy sent to dpharris74@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Thanks!

I would love a copy please! 

Please send to matt@jones-web.us

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I agree with the agreement!

James I would also like a copy of aruging tree sequence   i also agree its for my use only Dennis Laff  email lafffamily@comcast.net

Hey James, can I get a copy of the arguing trees. It is for my personnel use and I will not share or sell.

Thanks

Charley

cdlouke@att.net

Edited by cdlouke

Would love a Copy of this  Steveward92@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

On 12/28/2020 at 12:58 PM, Dennis Laff said:

Thanks James I really appreciate the work that you and JR do for the hobby   Dennis Laff

Any time my friend. Any time. 

the holiday is almost over and then it’s back to sequencing, but I never stopped. I had to put my New Years show together yesterday and today

JR

Thanks JR and have a Happy New Year to you and your family .Dennis L

Edited by Dennis Laff
  • Like 1

Would love a Copy of this-drvss1966@gmail.com

Thank you,

Scott

At some point I will also be sequencing these for both normal LED singers and the LOR singers. Once done this will be one of the only new sequences I share. 

At which time it will be included in James packet.

That's jus an FYI

JR

Edited by dibblejr
  • Like 1