Pause a show

bktalon

hey all, sitting here this season, show has been great, busiest season in 15 years as far as donations, just the wife and I run it all including traffic detail, well now I am sidelined with COVID! The wife is trying to do the traffic detail on her own ( and freezing her butt off) so my question to you, is, is there any way to pause a show while it is running, and have it start back up where it left off? we live on a dead end, and you have to enter the driveway, and leave the same way. The driveway is only 1 car wide, and people tend to sit in the yard for long periods of time, causing large traffic jams. I was wondering if while sitting here at the pc, I could somehow pause the show turning the lights off so that people would leave, restart where the show left off so we could allow those waiting to see the lights? Thanks In advance 

If you are running the show from a computer, you can shut down the current show (either immediately or at the end of the current song) and then later re-enable the schedule.  It will start over at the beginning.  Right click on the LOR light bulb in the system tray.

Sorry to hear about your COVID!  I received a positive test result last Friday.  Fortunately not overly sick from it.  Hope you recover soon.

Sorry to hear of your Covid.  But as to your other question about pausing and restarting the show where you left off at.  I'm sorry to say there is no way to do that, there is no provision for it that I know of.   Would be nioce if it were possible to pause and restart exactly where the show left off at.   And I think folks may have requested that option many times, but it's never been implemented.   Not sure if it would even be possible or feasible to do that.