Light-O-Rama Forums

S5 SuperStart matrix right click not working

mcdeo

This has not been working since I went to S5 for me. It didn't work on 5.5.12, 5.5.14, and now 5.5.16. When I right click on a morph, only 2a works and 2b doesn't move. I thought it was a video driver issue on my laptop, but both the 16 strand x 50 pixel 180 mega tree and my 8 strand folded x 50 360 tree work just fine. I can left click to set 1a and 1b as a start of a morph, then set 2a and 2b with my right click of the mouse and all works. I do the same steps in the matrix, and 2b never moves. Now I can manually type in the value and it'll work, but this should not be an issue. 

Am I missing something? I also tried both rectangle and quad matrix for horizonal with no luck. Anything else I should try? 

Thank you for the advice. 

Mike O.
Parker, CO

I just tested this. For me, setting 1a, 1b and 2a, 2b for a morph works in the green sequencing grid. But it doesn't work properly if I try to do it in the preview. Doing a left click and drag sets 1a, 1b properly in the preview. But doing a right click and drag does not properly set 2a, 2b.

Amazing this hasn't been reported until now. I never noticed it because I always use the sequencing grid. Does it always work for you in the sequencing grid?

Took me a little effort to confirm it, but confirmed in 5.5.16  Like you Brian, I virtually NEVER use the preview to set the start and end points on a morph - almost always use the grid where it works fine.

I have fixed the bug. The fix will be in the next release. Or if you want the fix now send an email to brian@superstarlights.com

Great Brian!  I'm in no big hurry for it as I'm not doing much sequencing this time of year.  I'll just wait until the next release unless you specifically want someone other than you to confirm the fix.

Confirmed the grid view works me as expected. I'll use that until an update reaches me. Thank you all for the quick reply and fast response to getting this updated. 

Mike