Light-O-Rama Forums

Creating a sequence without audio

NJJohn

I can't believe that after 10 years of sequencing with LOR Sequence Editor, I have never tried doing this and can't figure out how to do it.  My show starts playing at 5p.  I would like to create a 30 minute sequence of just lights and no audio that plays from 4:30p - 5:00p.  How do you do that?  It keeps asking me for an audio file and once I set up a sequence with an audio file, I can't figure out how to remove it.  Its probably a simple answer that I will be kicking myself for not figuring out but I'm asking anyway.

Thank you in advance for the time.

Merry Christmas and happy lighting.

John

Edited by NJJohn

Create an "Animation" sequence, not a Musical one.

Then create a Show with just that single animation sequence in it. Schedule the show to run before that.

I think I just figured it out.  I was originally getting confused trying to set it up as an animation because it wasn't letting me set it up with my channel configuration but I just went ahead and set it up without my configuration and then imported it and it worked.

Don, Jfuller8400,  Thank you for your replies.  I was typing in my reply when yours popped up.  I don't know why I was so reluctant at first to just move past the first screen of setting up the animation sequence without designating a channel configuration but out of desperation I finally decided to just move forward.  I knew it would eventually be something simple.  Thank you for the quick replies especially during this busy time of the year.