Light-O-Rama Forums

What company manufactures the 5mm strobes

ebrown1972

Does anyone know what company actually manufactures the 5mm strobe strings? I imagine it's a company in China but I can't seem to find any info on it. If anyone knows please, advise. Thanks

32 minutes ago, ebrown1972 said:

Does anyone know what company actually manufactures the 5mm strobe strings? I imagine it's a company in China but I can't seem to find any info on it. If anyone knows please, advise. Thanks

I buy them from Christmas Light Emporium. You might get lucky and they'll tell you. Personally, at $13 a string in the spring I wasn't too worried about hunting down a cheaper price. But then I only run 12k lights.

11 hours ago, LaughsBrightly said:

I buy them from Christmas Light Emporium. You might get lucky and they'll tell you. Personally, at $13 a string in the spring I wasn't too worried about hunting down a cheaper price. But then I only run 12k lights.

That's where I buy mine from so i will probably wiat until their presale also but am curious as to who makes these

I got 4 strings in 2018 from All Things Christmas AND MORE.  They are doing well in bush this year. (I tried using a couple of strands in the Mega Tree, but they could not compete with the bullets. Overwhelmed)

Edited by TheDucks