Light-O-Rama Forums

Trying to get my arches working

nortonz

I have 2 16 channel controllers that are working just fine for the last 3 years. This year I decided to add some arches. So I bought a cosmic color controller from lor. I have been working on this for a week. I contacted tech support, and they sent me the setup for 4 arches. I added them to my preview the way they said, then tried to use the motion exf generator to get them to bounce left an right. Just can’t get them to do anything. When I try to activate the motion effects  generator it tells me I need to select  a motion effects line first, I have selected everything on all the arches, but it still tells me the same thing. If I creat an effect in any line the motion effects generator grays out, so I can’t use itat all. 
what am I doing wrong.

im running v5.16 pro. 
I also bought a 16ch pixel controller I don’t even want to try to set up, if I can’t get this 2 channel display to work

Easiest answer is to remote into your computer.  Do you have (or can you install) TeamViewer on that computer?  I can remote in with TV some time tomorrow or Saturday.

I’m retired, so I can do it anytime, haven’t used team viewer in a long time, will have to reinstall it. My computer is in my shop, and my phone won’t work in there, too much metal. I have two monitor, have you used Skype? Also I have ver 5.16 if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a channel assignments issue if I remember right - I have helped so many people in the past couple weeks that they blur together...