Light-O-Rama Forums

HELP NEED SEQUENCES

BrianLarsen

HELP Im looking for completed musical sequences for at least 64 channels with arches for the following music Mariah Carreys Joy to the World, and Baby Please Come Home

Tso Christmas Canon, Mad Russian,

Manheim Steam God Restye Merry,Carol of Bells

If anybody is in the giving mood I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT my computer crashed and I lost all my hard work from the past 3 years and now Im afraid I wont have but 2 songs for this year. Thanks Much

Brian.countywide@gmail.com

OK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I have already tried the basics including lorsequences.com I really need something with mega trees and arches. I will purchase them if anybody is interested!!!

To all you newbies this year (and a few old pros who may be a tad lazy), let Brian's mistake be a lesson. Back up, back up, back up.

With the different types of portable media available (cd, stick, online storage, redundant drives, etc.) there really is no good reason not too.

Apparently I upset Mr. Larsen with my prior post.

Brian, please understand I was not calling you lazy for asking for sequences. I was just reminding folks that we put many, many hours into sequencing.

To not back up this information is lazy IMO. It's very easy to do.

So if you were offended that I called old pros who do not back up lazy, I apologize.

I am truly glad that you have a tech that can hopefully recover your hard drive.