Light-O-Rama Forums

Short Video from a Drone Pilot Last Night

dibblejr

While I was out passing out toys there were 2 drones flying around last night. One of them landed and we talked for a few minutes and he was able to send me the video footage from his perspective.

This is what I did with my LOR faces this year. Total 15 singers made it in the show, leaving 4 out but they may get added if I can get the Can Can in.

• Like 2

That looks great. 

How did you build the 8 little trees? I've been to a few shows this year, and I'm already planning what I want to add for next year. 😬

1 hour ago, PostmasterX said:

That looks great. 

How did you build the 8 little trees? I've been to a few shows this year, and I'm already planning what I want to add for next year. 😬

They are all LOR Singing Quartet faces. Little work for me other than building the al frames. Super light weight compared to some of my other singers.

They are mounted to what's left of my old ccr tree. They are about 14' high. LOL

Its an AL frame. to do something like that you have to have a lot of space. I have 6 guy wires, a 10' section of emt conduit driven in each corner and 10' rebar for the guy wires.

the face frames were left unsecure so the wind can blow through them.

They were tested the day I put it out at 65 mph gusts LOL

JR

Adding the almost completed 1/2 show video.  More to follow. 

One of the sequences Silent Night is being sung by my Police Officer friend who was ambushed June 2 2020 on a domestic call at a local hotel. He sang at all of the Christmas banquets. This is my tribute to him. 24 years of service.  EOW.

• Like 1