Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR II Bukbes (new version pixie 2 controller) and stand alone operations

Tharkun

I would like to use some of my CCRII bulbs for part of may static display and everything I read indicates that they can be used with stand alone sequences, but I can find out how to do it. I have talked with a few knowledgeable users but they don't know either. If I could get them to just run the color sequences like in test mode that would be perfect.

Any hep appreciated.

And, yes, after an hour of searching the forum I cant find anything.

Leland

Use the HU to load the sequence into the controller.

There seems to be effect limits when I tried it. I think that if you want to twinkle/shimmer, then the strings can't be longer than 50

• 10 months later...

Retrying this topic as I never got it to work last year. I just want to run a simple animation in my office with a CCRII Pixie controller and 50 rRGB bullet pixels each side.  can upload a .las file -which s for 16 channel controllers through the HU. But S5 HU has no ability to upload anything with a motion effect row as the files are .LOREDIT files.

Help, once again!

Pixie II CCR manual and LOR web support site both indicate that you can do a stand alone animation. If that meant one has to manually program an animation...its still an animation...