Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO Livestream 2020

PhilMassey

I wish I had seen TSO years ago before ticket prices skyrocketed to the point where it became un-affordable for me and my family of 5 to attend a show.  So I'm definitely excited about this livestream concert.

Because I've had 14 TSO songs in our light show for several years, whenever I hear a TSO song on the radio I can "see" our display in my mind as I listen to the song.  I can see the chasing effect during Wizards In Winter quite vividly in my mind lol.

I hadn't heard about this so thanks for posting it.  They never play the Twin Cities until after Christmas and by then I'm kinda tired of x-mas music.

1 hour ago, Speedster said:

I wish I had seen TSO years ago before ticket prices skyrocketed to the point where it became un-affordable for me and my family of 5 to attend a show.  So I'm definitely excited about this livestream concert.

Concert ticket prices in general have gone up over the last 20 years, but as concerts go, TSO is not all that bad - and they put on one heck of a show.  I pay more for Mannheim Steamroller.

2 hours ago, PhilMassey said:

In case anybody out there missed this news, TSO are doing a live stream concert on Dec 18. $30 for two day access.

I am in their fan club so I got this notice a couple months ago.

28 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Concert ticket prices in general have gone up over the last 20 years, but as concerts go, TSO is not all that bad - and they put on one heck of a show.  I pay more for Mannheim Steamroller.

I am in their fan club so I got this notice a couple months ago.

Agree completely, I have seen them every year since 2007. I believe the live stream is being cast form Nashville. I have seen them several times at Bridgestone arena

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked