Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing / Talking Santa

yuthguy

I am looking for a few LOR sequences with the talking or singing Santa.  I had surgery this fall and fell behind in my display construction and just finished completing the "Santa" face and now am desperate to use it.  Do any of you have an LOR santa face sequence (the mustache up and down version) that you could share?  Holly Jolly Christmas or any Santa talk or song would be great.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, yuthguy said:

I am looking for a few LOR sequences with the talking or singing Santa.  I had surgery this fall and fell behind in my display construction and just finished completing the "Santa" face and now am desperate to use it.  Do any of you have an LOR santa face sequence (the mustache up and down version) that you could share?  Holly Jolly Christmas or any Santa talk or song would be great.  Thanks!

I'm thinking you would get more help if you were to post this in the sequence sharing section.

Are you referring to the Wowlights Santa prop? If so, you could buy 32 channel sequences from them and copy and paste them into your sequences.