Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing - Grinch talking/ The Whoville is singing.

Slowpoke

This is a little short sequence I threw together. Talking tree and house lights. 31 channels total. Just over a minute long. It’s the Grinch talking then The Who’s singing welcome Christmas. 

Edited by Slowpoke
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, milcman said:

Yes, please!

clint.galliano@gmail.com

can i get a copy? melissamcabee5@gmail.com

This looks great, and would be a welcome addition to my poor singing tree sequences lol.

If you could share to : jeremy@lukaseventconsulting.com

Thanks so much!

May I also have a copy? I just finished up my first singing tree and I'm excited to put it to use!

Thank you! 

-Stephanie

stephjturner@yahoo.com

@slowpoke, I would love a copy of this - just let me know where to get the audio also please.

becky @ bestsoapever . com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Hi,  I would love a share of this.  I have just 2 tree faces basic LED lights on S4, but I'll be ading next year so the extra channels is no problem.

Thank you for anything you're willing to share.

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not sell, share,t rade, or claim ownership of your property.  i will only use it on my house for entertainment purposes.

Sent out. If you didn’t receive it , message me and I’ll get it out to you. 

Edited by Slowpoke

May I have a copy as well and thank you for your time , merry christmas.        salt_water_fish@hotmail.com                                                                                                                           I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

thank you

G taylor

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 1

Could I please get a copy of this it will be for personal use and I will not share or claim it as mine thank you in advance.   koelstolp@hotmail.com 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked