Light-O-Rama Forums

Outputs over 170 pixels and Carry Over

Dave76

A matrix with 282 pixels per output (846 channels) is made in preview prop. It has 10 strings 282 pixels per, and 5 folds. How do I handle the “carryover”?  Should I be using individual start channels or separate universe # for each string, or both?

This is being setup on a Falcon f16v3. Using S4
Any Idea advice? Thanks!

44 minutes ago, Dave76 said:

A matrix with 282 pixels per output (846 channels) is made in preview prop. It has 10 strings 282 pixels per, and 5 folds. How do I handle the “carryover”?  Should I be using individual start channels or separate universe # for each string, or both?

This is being setup on a Falcon f16v3. Using S4
Any Idea advice? Thanks!

In S5 have one prop that has +500 CO and another that has 1200+ carry over. On my e1.31 controller it assigned 2 universes and and in my prop def I only assigned 1. All nodes play.

In the beginning I spent time fixing the CO by changing universe in the custom bulb placement map. I have now discovered I was wasting my time since both of those props I mentioned above were just added yesterday.

Though its not in S4 all I could recommend is trying it and see if the actual prop works. 

JR

9 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

In S5 have one prop that has +500 CO and another that has 1200+ carry over. On my e1.31 controller it assigned 2 universes and and in my prop def I only assigned 1. All nodes play.

In the beginning I spent time fixing the CO by changing universe in the custom bulb placement map. I have now discovered I was wasting my time since both of those props I mentioned above were just added yesterday.

Though its not in S4 all I could recommend is trying it and see if the actual prop works. 

JR

Thanks JR, I’ll take a look at that. Appreciate it