Light-O-Rama Forums

Channel 16 is stuck on

bigbth

You can try resetting your controller (set address to 0 and power on), then setting back to the correct address and see if that helps. It will often clear up with a reset. It could also be a triac problem. I have had that issue in the past.

D.T.

It's not in any mode it is just on. I can't remember if I connected all the channels up when I first tested it so I'm not sure when the problem occured. It is on and will not react to the sequence or to any command.

Brian

Brian it sounds like you have a controller without ID selector switches. Try the following from the manual to reset the board. Power off, remove the jumper from second row of J0 pins, power on for a few seconds, power off, replace jumper. Then only connect the unit to the computer and set it to the ID you need it to be.

If it does have switches, power it off, set the switches to 00, power it on for a few seconds, the LED will flash twice, pause, flash twice, pause…, power it off and put the Unit ID switches back to the ID you need it to be.

-Steve

• 2 weeks later...

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Brian please contact me asap.

HI bob

Geoff here.

I have channel 8 stuck on full time and my channel 16 will not go on at all.

if anyone has a ideal on how this gets fixed I would love to know it.

thanks

The TRIAC on the board malfuctioned on mine. LOR has sent me a replacement board (although they sent it to the wrong address) it should arrive shortly.

I suppose you can replace the TRIAC yourself or contact LOR and get a replacement.

Brian