Light-O-Rama Forums

16 CCR mega tree-want static lights or similar to keep tree lit

rondaxmas

Can someone help me with my 16 CCR tree?  I have 5 songs running, but would like some static lights or twinkling lights that I can keep on even when the  music and songs go off,  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

I do that overnight.  I have a dark green on the pixel tree with random twinkling lights.  Mine is a 26 x 100 tree, and it's in S5 format so it would not do you much good.  However, I can  tell you that it looks very nice.

Jim,

I use S5 and have a 16x50 tree....... I sure I could scale it down...  May I have a copy?

shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

1 hour ago, ShayneT said:

Jim,

I use S5 and have a 16x50 tree....... I sure I could scale it down...  May I have a copy?

shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

Yes, it would be easy to scale down in S5 although I will point out that it is one Motion Effect.  Your profile shows that you have an Advanced level LOR license which can not use Motion Effects.  I will send it to you however when I have access to the right computer.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rondaxmas said:

Can someone help me with my 16 CCR tree?  I have 5 songs running, but would like some static lights or twinkling lights that I can keep on even when the  music and songs go off,  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

Hi Rhonda,

What are you looking for the CCR tree to be doing or how would you want the "Lights" to look after your show/songs are done? I may not be able to get to it for a few days but I may be able to help you out. Please let me know.

Al

Thanks Jim...  I am not familiar enough with programming, maybe can Superstar export a LMS file and then I could loop that???