Light-O-Rama Forums

Does LOR sell these? Waterproof caps for RTG RGB Controllers

Orville

I noticed on the 2 LOR RGB Singing Christmas Trees I purchased, they have a cap at the end of the RGB strand.  So I was wondering if there are any of these LOR sells for their Pixie2D or older CCB100D Controllers to cap off an unused port on them?  

Sometimes I may not use both ports, but I need a way to cap them off with a weatherproof screw-on cap to keep water or debris out of the ports unused connection.

Or where can I buy some that would fit the LOR Pixie2D or CCB100D Controllers?

Thanks

Are they 18mm? HC has caps and plugs that work with both their 3 and 4 pin stuff (the plug only has a key, so it works on either).

I would love Caps for the 10W flood pigtails (smaller than the HC stuff) as not all setups use them and it would keep them clean and dry)

1 hour ago, TheDucks said:

Are they 18mm? HC has caps and plugs that work with both their 3 and 4 pin stuff (the plug only has a key, so it works on either).

I would love Caps for the 10W flood pigtails (smaller than the HC stuff) as not all setups use them and it would keep them clean and dry)

No idea.  Just looking for caps that would fit the LOR Pixie2D and/or the older LOR 5V CCB-100D RGB Controllers port connections.  They'd need to be male, 4 pin to mate with these controller port dangles.

• The topic was locked