Light-O-Rama Forums

Allocation memory error

Top Hat Dave

I am starting to run  with multiple (4) Pixie 16, 16 channel, around (10) CMB24 DMX, and 17 (16) channel lighting controllers, only around 15,000 channels and my computer starts giving error messages; can't allocate memory while utilizing the sequence editor and last night my show ended early due to the same error, allocation of memory. Any settings I should be checking?  My sequences are all single track. Thanks in advance, Top Hat Dave

4 hours ago, Top Hat Dave said:

I am starting to run  with multiple (4) Pixie 16, 16 channel, around (10) CMB24 DMX, and 17 (16) channel lighting controllers, only around 15,000 channels and my computer starts giving error messages; can't allocate memory while utilizing the sequence editor and last night my show ended early due to the same error, allocation of memory. Any settings I should be checking?  My sequences are all single track. Thanks in advance, Top Hat Dave

Are you trying to run the show from the Sequence Editor?  Or was that a separate related issue?

The standard questions:. Do you have the box checked on the Control Panel to use compressed sequences?  Do you have the show options set to load all sequences before any are played or as needed?  What are your show computer specs?  Is it being used for other purposes while I he show is running?

That's enough for now...

• The topic was locked