Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for King and Country's " Little Drummer boy"

tnfirebugs

me too!  I agree with the "awesome song" remark.  I only have AC channels (no RGBs/pixels).

the5prescotts@gmail.com

I agree that this will be used for personal displays only, not for resale.  Also agree to not re-share the sequence without prior permission.

Love this version. If anyone has this sequence in 16 or 32 channel, I would love a copy. Thanks community

Skyskioc@Gmail.com

Also looking for the Christmas Can Can sequence 16 or 32 channel if anyone is kind enough to share. I promise its for my own use on my house. Just trying to change some things up with a few new songs. Thanks

Skyskioc@gmail.com

On 11/29/2020 at 4:12 PM, rhino said:

me too!  I agree with the "awesome song" remark.  I only have AC channels (no RGBs/pixels).

the5prescotts@gmail.com

I agree that this will be used for personal displays only, not for resale.  Also agree to not re-share the sequence without prior permission.

Sent.

I am a newbies, I have 16 channels only.  Can you send me this sequence also, please?  taolanino@yahoo.com  

Question:  how do i choose the right music version for this sequence?

On 12/12/2020 at 11:25 PM, LaughsBrightly said:

Sent.

LaughsBright, I would love a copy of this also.  New to LOR this year.  32 channels, all traditional lights.  16 of those are a mega tree.  I just make it swirl and steady on, bc I have no idea what I'm doing with sequencing yet.  xcdiesel@gmail.com 

21 hours ago, Nino said:

I am a newbies, I have 16 channels only.  Can you send me this sequence also, please?  taolanino@yahoo.com  

Question:  how do i choose the right music version for this sequence?

King and Country is the artist.  Little Drummer Boy is the song title.  Type that in amazon and you will see it for purchase and download. 

@Nino @crobs808 @Jeepstylexx  I assumed you wanted S4 for the 64 channels? I sent that and my 128 channel S5 version (uses Wowlights Preview)

Live version music available on Amazon. Look for Live recording from phoenix.

Length is 4:37.

Edited by LaughsBrightly
Forgot to tag OPs

On 12/17/2020 at 9:06 PM, LaughsBrightly said:

@Nino @crobs808 @Jeepstylexx  I assumed you wanted S4 for the 64 channels? I sent that and my 128 channel S5 version (uses Wowlights Preview)

Live version music available on Amazon. Look for Live recording from phoenix.

Length is 4:37.

If I could please get a copy of your S5 128 channel version, I would be so grateful.  This is my favorite song.

2 hours ago, GRG said:

If I could please get a copy of your S5 128 channel version, I would be so grateful.  This is my favorite song.

Email?

I've been looking and not found one I could use.  I have RGB trees, arches and 32 G3 controllers as well.

I agree that this will be used for personal displays only, not for resale.  Also agree to not re-share the sequence without prior permission

mark.goff@merlotmagic.com

On 12/19/2020 at 8:30 PM, LaughsBrightly said:

Email?

I am not sure if you noticed my post with my email address or if I was having more email issues, but if you have time to send/resend it would be so appreciated.  Thanks again.  Email is ggurtler@sasktel.net

On 12/20/2020 at 10:17 AM, pb9630 said:

i would also be greatful if i could get a copy. i run s4.

matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

thank you

Sent.  Hope you enjoyed the snow and 19 degree weather we've been getting.

• The topic was locked