Light-O-Rama Forums

Security, window projections

2kvfr800

Hi I was just curious how everyone is securing equipment outdoors.. par cans controllers..ect from theft or tampering.. 

Is there a way to add control of video files and projectors? 
I have videos that run in series-looping. I’ve tried unsuccessfully to add them to a musical sequence.. 

anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by 2kvfr800
Left details out

we haven't had issues with people stealing the controllers.  We have people stealing our props and cutting wires.  This year I have installed security cameras, even in trees.  gunna catch them

We use a projector from time to time.  I make a video file in photostory and turn it into a wav file and use that as my audio media.  that being said, I am having issues with it this year, hence why I am here. 

52 minutes ago, paralegalnc said:

we haven't had issues with people stealing the controllers.  We have people stealing our props and cutting wires.  This year I have installed security cameras, even in trees.  gunna catch them

We use a projector from time to time.  I make a video file in photostory and turn it into a wav file and use that as my audio media.  that being said, I am having issues with it this year, hence why I am here. 

Yes we have had the same problem with people cutting wires

cameras went up after that. 
I just have things like par cans outside that I don’t want to lose.. 

I hate to have to choose between not Doing something cool because the risk of leaving  expensive equipment outside is too big.  As it is many of us already have antique or irreplaceable items and thousands of dollars sitting in the yard for anyone to take.. 

• The topic was locked