Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer stuck

BHernan

My visualizer works sometimes but has been getting "stuck". When i try to use it in simulation mode it wont do anything when I push the play button.  I have tried changing from regular to advanced rendering, closing and reopening the visualizer, shutting down and rebooting my computer, reloading the file.  Any other ideas?

Perhaps updating video drivers might help. You could also try an uninstall and reinstall of S4. Always make sure you have a backup.

• Thanks 1

Your media file is most likely the cause.  Open a help desk ticket and ask to be sent the instructions on how to change a file into a standard MP3.

Thanks DevMike for the advice. I purchased the media file as an mp3 from Amazon. It works sometimes but not always. Do you think that the media file could still be the problem?

8 hours ago, PhilMassey said:

Perhaps updating video drivers might help. You could also try an uninstall and reinstall of S4. Always make sure you have a backup.

I thought about reinstalling the program but was afraid to mess with it at this time of year. Thanks I will try it.

2 minutes ago, BHernan said:

Thanks DevMike for the advice. I purchased the media file as an mp3 from Amazon. It works sometimes but not always. Do you think that the media file could still be the problem?

1 hour ago, DevMike said:

Your media file is most likely the cause.  Open a help desk ticket and ask to be sent the instructions on how to change a file into a standard MP3.

Thanks for your help. I purchased the music as an mp3 file. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. Do you think that it could still be the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

run it through audacity as a 128 constant bit rate  this is what lor uses  when you purchases their sequence with media file  check to make sure your config is right and check that you have exported all macros  it will ask you that when you go to export to sequencer editor  click on the music icon click on properties click on details it will tell you if it is   128 Good luck