Light-O-Rama Forums

Image on matrix wrong

Scooch

images and effects render correctly in the preview and on the matrix when in the effects generator.  When I place then in a sequence and play the sequence they come out looking like they are split.  The first photo is in the effects generator and and the second is in playback.  The images on the computer monitor are the same that are on the matrix.  The stocking is clear on the matrix while in the effects generator but not in playback.  I am running S4 Pro license and a Pixcon16.

matrix1.jpg

matrix2.jpg

Edited by Scooch

8 hours ago, Scooch said:

images and effects render correctly in the preview and on the matrix when in the effects generator.  When I place then in a sequence and play the sequence they come out looking like they are split.  The first photo is in the effects generator and and the second is in playback.  The images on the computer monitor are the same that are on the matrix.  The stocking is clear on the matrix while in the effects generator but not in playback.  I am running S4 Pro license and a Pixcon16.

matrix1.jpg

matrix2.jpg

I’m having a very similar issue on S4 also. I’ve tried matrix option, lines connected, unconnected, and even making a group.  I’ve changed starting points also. Nothing.  If I figure it out I’ll let you know. 

Does your Matrix have a FOLD in the string. The picture looks like the Code does not do the Reversing at the fold

1 --> 50

100 <-- 51