Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences

W. Jeff Bolte

I'm new to this. I have a small ranch home of which I have put about 4500 LED lights on the roof and yard. I was wandering if anyone has a simple classic Christmas   sequence I can get to get me started. I have a 16 channel Light o Rama controller CTB16PCg3. Eventually I would like to load God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Mannheim. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

On 11/23/2020 at 8:44 PM, W. Jeff Bolte said:

I'm new to this. I have a small ranch home of which I have put about 4500 LED lights on the roof and yard. I was wandering if anyone has a simple classic Christmas   sequence I can get to get me started. I have a 16 channel Light o Rama controller CTB16PCg3. Eventually I would like to load God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Mannheim. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Welcome to the Hobby, I would recommend you put this posting in the sequence sharing listing, it will get more help there.

Keith

On 11/24/2020 at 11:04 PM, LORAdmin said:

Moved.

Thank you for moving this to the correct topic. I am new to Light o Rama controllers. I was wandering if anyone has a Christmas Sequence to share. I wish I had purchased this in September. I had no idea the time it takes to create a Sequence and a show.

welcome Jeff. Also when asking for any song/sequence dont worry about asking for only 16 channels. i only have 32 ( 2 16's) and a seperate 4 channel control for 4 rgb channels. So people may share a sequence with 1000's of channels due to rgb, Just make sure 16 of them line up for your 16 channels and your show is on. Also music is not shared but they will usually give the name of the musician and the song so you get the version that matches the sequence. sometimes I have to shift the start of the lights to match the first music note but that doesnt take long to nudge the show over. as you use the sequencer that will make sense.

18 hours ago, JayStang said:

welcome Jeff. Also when asking for any song/sequence dont worry about asking for only 16 channels. i only have 32 ( 2 16's) and a seperate 4 channel control for 4 rgb channels. So people may share a sequence with 1000's of channels due to rgb, Just make sure 16 of them line up for your 16 channels and your show is on. Also music is not shared but they will usually give the name of the musician and the song so you get the version that matches the sequence. sometimes I have to shift the start of the lights to match the first music note but that doesnt take long to nudge the show over. as you use the sequencer that will make sense.

I also just started with 16 channels this year. So far I created Coventry Carol by Mannheim Steamroller. It’s a short slow song and I think it was a great place to start. If desired I can share it

• The topic was locked