Has anyone dealt with WiredWatts.com? I found them looking for WS2811 pixels as replacements for the ones I bought 6 years ago from Seasonal Entertainment. I went with them because their prices are much lower, and they seem to know about stuff like the "Ray Wu connectors".

The trouble is, the pixels didn't work (after I cut one out of the string and soldered it as a replacement. I have contacted them, but I haven't yet waited a business day.

Does anyone have good or bad experiences with them?

I have had very good dealing with Wired Watts.  Not a lot of purchases, but never had any problems.

They are good people as far as I can tell.

I just purchased all of my matrix parts from them.  Ken was helpful in making sure all of the parts would interoperate as well as answering my less-intelligent questions about how it all assembled together.  Shipping was super-fast too!

I bought P5 panels at a Christmas expo from them, when I got home and tested, two were bad.  Called and they were out of stock, but said they would replace when back in stock. 1.5 years later, never replaced, I wrote them off.  I am thinking about bigger tune to signs in future, not sure I will order from them again.