Light-O-Rama Forums

RTG Sequence

Biff

I have been trying to build my own sequence and am realizing how time consuming it is. So I wanted to try out a Ready to go sequence to see how that works out. I downloaded it and the music from Amazon and wanted to preview it in the sequence editor. I’m being told by the help desk that because it’s a RTG sequence it will not open in the sequencer. So if that’s true is there now way to preview it? 

The RTG sequences are sold in a Protected state. They will open in the Sequence Editor, but you won't be able to see the events (programming) in the sequence.

All S5 sequences will have a Preview. Even if it's an imported Preview from the sequence you bought. You could see what the programming is going there. But you still wouldn't be able to see the programming (actual events, fade/on/off, etc. of the sequence.

Online would be one place.

The Preview window in the Sequencer would be the other. Again, all sequences in S5 have a Preview. It's where everything is defined, etc. If you open a sequence that you don't have a Preview for, then the Sequencer will import a Preview for you. (Preview does not equal video in the Sequencer.)

http://www1.lightorama.com/downloads/5.5.16/help/preview_design.htm

If you order the "You Can Modify" versions, you would be able to see the programming inside of the Sequencer.

It’s weird because I can’t open anything from the RTG. I downloaded the free one and it loaded up in the sequencer and I could see it on my preview for my house and lights.