Light-O-Rama Forums

This is why we do it!!!!!!!!!

Mr. P

I checked my mail today and this is what I found in my mailbox, a thank you scroll. You have to love things like this.

Thank you.jpg

Edited by Mr. P
  • Like 11

Outstanding, we've had a bunch of traffic coming by to see if we were setting up, everyone thanking us too, Thanks for posting Mr. P

Keith

That makes it all worth while! Congratulations for brightening the lives of your neighbors. ❤️💚❤️💚

Awww.. that's so awesome!  I've gotten a lot of positive feedback as well as people have seen the display going up.  Even my wife has been supportive of turning on the lights before Thanksgiving 😁 

Same here people blowing horns , stopping by to talk , asking question and all of the Thank You's for doing my display. It makes it all worth it including being rained on almost  every DAY which put me way behind. That's sunny Florida for you  

The neighborhood kids have been cycling past the house waiting and wondering. A few have asked when. Well, their wait is over in an hour and 10 minutes from the moment I'm typing this!

I am the maintenance director at the local school. Today at about 3:10, I come out of my office into the hall and a little girl ( 1st or 2nd grader ) was passing and says Mr.****** I like your Christmas lights, with joy in her voice.

That's why we do this!

Wayne

• The topic was locked