Light-O-Rama Forums

Two colours on a rgb string

tonyloga

Hi Everyone 

Just wondering if it’s possible to make a a rgb string two colours at the same time ( red and green alternating bulbs. I have the pixie 8 with 8 trees at 100 Iights on each trees . I would like to have two different colours on the tree every 2nd bulb. 
let me know if this makes sense. 
Cheers

tony 

Smart RGB strings can have any color on any bulb. Thus it would be possible to have Red/Green alternating bulbs on the string.

Hi Don 

Thank you for replying. Is this something that would have to be done individually for each rgb channel when you click the plus sign on the prop. I tried to play with it a bit but I wasn’t sure how to do it. Couldn’t pinpoint it in the help manual. Would you have an easy explanation on how this is done. 
 Cheers

Tony

Try making a few rows (channels) alternating red and green then copy and paste to duplicate. Also look at the paste special command.

Hi Phil

Thank you so much !! It worked perfectly and the paste special button made it so easy to do them all. Any idea how many light strings you can have hooked up to each dongle on the old original cosmic colour bulbs (4wire) I have a few controllers and 50 bulb light strings but can’t find the documents to see if it can be 100 on each side or only the one 50 string. 
Thanks again

Tony 

• The topic was locked