Light-O-Rama Forums

11 units being used, 11 units detected get me every time

MikeA

Is it not the best feeling in the world when you turn on for the first time, run hardware utility, and it finds all of your units the 1st time?

It makes me giddy every year.

Beer drinking and testing this evening.  

Edited by MikeA

Scary.  So far, I have only found one issue and that took 30 second to fix.  I had changed some Universe numbers and had changed it everywhere except one E1.31 controller.  That was easy....

I run 12 LOR devices and whenever I run the HU I never find more than 9. I run my show and they all light up so I never give much credit to the HU finding them all time, it all works out.

19 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

I run 12 LOR devices and whenever I run the HU I never find more than 9. I run my show and they all light up so I never give much credit to the HU finding them all time, it all works out.

What is the Max ID (right top) set to?

3 minutes ago, TheDucks said:

What is the Max ID (right top) set to?

I always have it set to 20. I can always find them one at a time or even a few at a time but I have never been able to find all of them. It really doesn't matter as they have always worked during the show.

That’s a rare thing. 16 boxes, found 12 first try. Reset a GFI and flipped a switch on a six pack and was good to go. 

• The topic was locked