Light-O-Rama Forums

16 x 50 Tree.. bought sequences, having a tid bit of trouble on the tree.

weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com

I have imported the online prop from SUperstar online props,,,, sent the SUP file into s5 on 1 row just like LOR tutorial says... it looks great in the preview. 

the tree is doing some crazy stuff, some strings are working, some are only half working,....

I have imported a leprop file that was set up as a matrix,.. still got the exact some outcome....

since obvously, the way LOR says to import SUP files does not work,

my next option is to create 800 ME rows , select custom under the prop, and individually click each node and assign it to a ME row...

is there another way to do this?...

On 11/19/2020 at 7:05 AM, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

I have imported the online prop from SUperstar online props,,,, sent the SUP file into s5 on 1 row just like LOR tutorial says... it looks great in the preview. 

the tree is doing some crazy stuff, some strings are working, some are only half working,....

I have imported a leprop file that was set up as a matrix,.. still got the exact some outcome....

since obvously, the way LOR says to import SUP files does not work,

my next option is to create 800 ME rows , select custom under the prop, and individually click each node and assign it to a ME row...

is there another way to do this?...

We did correct this the other day, right?

JR

2 hours ago, weigh2fast4u@yahoo.com said:

Yes sir. I needed to go into the advanced settings for port configuration. Thanks!

Just wanted to ensure the loop was closed in case anyone else has the problem and searches for it.

I was sure that was what I discussed but Ive been wide open.

JR