Light-O-Rama Forums

EDM LCD surprise stateside batch#11 weekend sale! .. Fri->Sun only

taybrynn

:DA Batch #11 surprise!! :P

EDM has discussed with me (just today) the possibility of taking over a stateside bulk order that went South (no payment) ... thus resulting in us being able to acquire a few more transmitters (stateside!) at the group buy pricing! ... but only 10 transmitters are available, so act quickly if your serious about getting a great transmitter.

They will likely go fast (I predict). So please understand that its a first come, first serve sale. Please only buy if you can afford to and have a basic comfort level working with simple kits that require some basic soldering skills. The kit is normally assembled (by most) in well under an hour. These units are every bit as good as Ramsey (BOTH are good) ... but the price on these is amazing and a full 2 year warranty and excellent support from EDM. USA orders only.

[align=center]The sale will start midnight tonight (SA time) ...
2 PM PST
3 PM MST
4 PM CST
5 PM EST
[/align]
This batch will close on THIS Sunday (at midnight SA time) 11/9 or when all 10 are sold, whichever happens first. They will all ship out Wednesday 11/12 and should arrive within a week from then. This is a really great (and rare) opportunity to get the hot new transmitter for a great price and with less wait than normal (normally about 3-4 weeks wait time for group buys).

Please send me a PM if you want that sale page link.

** If/When you place your order on the sale page, place specify your member name in the paypal 'note to seller' when prompted.

Payment is by paypal and you can pay with a credit card (and no paypal account).

I'll post a new thread, since this one ended 10/31 ... but please provide me your , and .

Please, only serious inquires only. The same rules/terms apply as before, 10 post minimum (to qualify as member), members only.

Regards,
Scott / taybrynn

[align=center]edmlcdgroupbuyv080508.jpg
[/align]
The details are the same as before.

How to purchase:
PM me 4 the link -- http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/pm.php?send_to=taybrynn

2 order thus far ... PM for the sale link if interested. Sale ends tomorrow at 5PM EST.

All orders will ship out on Wednesday from the US, whether 10 orders are placed or not.

The EDM weekend sale is over.

Thanks to all members who participated, and thanks to EDM for
giving some of us another group discount opportunity.

Scott