Light-O-Rama Forums

BABY SHARK or MICKEY MOUSE HOTDOG DANCE

Cherne Family Christmas Lights

Odd question but does anyone have a baby shark or mickey mouse hotdog dance song sequence they wouldn't mind sharing with me? i got a 2 year old who loves those songs and wants to see the lights go to it but i dont have the time right now to make one! if you could share i would appreciate it! jvcherne@icloud.com 

On 11/16/2020 at 8:14 AM, james morris said:

Sent

Hey James,  Just saw this Hot Dog Song sequence you had.  My boys would love that if you'll share.  We've been texting and spoke Monday.    I promise to not share sell trade claim or do anything with your work other than display it on my home.

Just now, Rhizzlebop said:

Hey James,  Just saw this Hot Dog Song sequence you had.  My boys would love that if you'll share.  We've been texting and spoke Monday.    I promise to not share sell trade claim or do anything with your work other than display it on my home.

Note, I just have 16 channels and 2 faces regular led faces.

@james morris my kids love the baby shark song, could i get a copy to hutch42888@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 1 month later...

baby shark would be AMAZING!

please send to steve_gallagher11@outlook.com

promise not to sell, just putting smiles on families and children!

9 hours ago, Dennis Laff said:

James if you still have the Hot Dog sequence i would like a copy Thanks Dennis Laff   email lafffamily@comcast.net

Dennis, I dont think we did the Hotdog Dance. We did do the baby shark song. Even Santa Shark.

JR