Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing Mr. Grinch Trap Music

fester

Sharing Mr Grinch (Trap Music). This is my 1st sequence I have done completely start to finish. Its not as spectacular (my 1st year) as some of you can do but it has pretty good timings I feel. I am only using 25 channels in this. You can see it here. 

May I also get a copy?

andriestaeer@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

This is great work! can i get copy?

jvcherne@icloud.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

May I have a copy please

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

3612059991k@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent to canadienbears@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share..

thank you u kindly

May I have a copy please.  Thanks

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

sdebrns65@gmail.com

any chance anyone has this with faces done? 

if so i'd love a copy sent to gordonavenuelights@gmail.com 

Edited by Janda

"I would like a copy sent to glivingston.doc@gmail.com 

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Much appreciated

May I also get a copy please and thank you

kad11675@yahoo.com

Would love a copy, gerat work!

reedclarke84@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it ".

• The topic was locked