Light-O-Rama Forums

New to lor and need help!

buckeye700179

We have a lor ctb16pcg3 controller and we cannot get the lights to work. Everything works in the hardware utility  and have done a text . It all works . But when we try to do a show we got music but no lights.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks roger

Hardware and Sequencer must be closed when running a show. Only one thing at a time  can use the com port.

Is control panel running in the system tray.

Does it work from Sequencer with no shows enabled and control lights checked,

Have you set up your network in Network Prefs.

Everything appears to be closed, I have a red bulb in the bottom right of screen for the LOR. when I open the control panel and load my sequence I only get music, even though it should be both, if I close the control panel and open the sequence editor and make my own sequence I don't have any lights turn on at the points I set. The network has been setup the same as the hardware utility which set it as comm10

On 11/14/2020 at 1:50 PM, buckeye700179 said:

Everything appears to be closed, I have a red bulb in the bottom right of screen for the LOR. when I open the control panel and load my sequence I only get music, even though it should be both, if I close the control panel and open the sequence editor and make my own sequence I don't have any lights turn on at the points I set. The network has been setup the same as the hardware utility which set it as comm10

You should have a green bulb, right click on the bulb and the menu will appear, enable shows and you should be good.

Keith