Light-O-Rama Forums

Problems with the lightarama Forum on mobile

GriswoldStyle

I have noticed I always have to click desktop view on google on my phone lately.

When you try to tap the lines for tabs on the top right, it opens up with a white x and does not show any of the tab selections and no drop down menu. Just a white circle with an x in it. The only way around it is to click the three dots up top and select desktop view. 

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I'm on a Samsung note 9 but no other website seems to do this for me. I couldn't find a way to report a website error. I looked but the only option was to open a help desk ticket I figured maybe somebody else might know something is going on or having the same issue. This time of year the last thing they need to be worried about is dealing with a stupid question like mine LOL

9 minutes ago, PhilMassey said:

Its been like that since a Forum update a couple of months ago. I reported it at the time but...........

Ok kool... I thought it was just me. It's been driving me nuts for the past month lol. Kind of hard to keep zooming in on the mobile but oh well. it'll get fixed eventually (I hope)

Edited by GriswoldStyle

On 11/14/2020 at 9:27 AM, GriswoldStyle said:

I have noticed I always have to click desktop view on google on my phone lately.

When you try to tap the lines for tabs on the top right, it opens up with a white x and does not show any of the tab selections and no drop down menu. Just a white circle with an x in it. The only way around it is to click the three dots up top and select desktop view. 

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I'm on a Samsung note 9 but no other website seems to do this for me. I couldn't find a way to report a website error. I looked but the only option was to open a help desk ticket I figured maybe somebody else might know something is going on or having the same issue. This time of year the last thing they need to be worried about is dealing with a stupid question like mine LOL

Desktop view won’t even work for me. iPhone 11 Pro. It defaults back to the mobile view. They need to fix their code. 

• The topic was locked