Light-O-Rama Forums

Mini Director will play music but not run the CTB16PCV3 controller

rbearwy

I used the LOR Hub to create the SD card with the sequences.  The controller  is set to channel one and I have two CB100B in the setup that is addressed also.  I can run everything from the computer and I can run all the lights using the LOR hardware program.  When I plug in the Mini all I get is sound.  The  CTB16PCV3 comes up with the green light and that it is.  Nothing else.  The network is set to regular and I tried to look at the network but it would not let me do anything with the speed or that.  When I check on Advance card setup it said that the network was set by the hub.  I use the same directly off the computer and it works fine.  What am I doing wrong? 

14 minutes ago, rbearwy said:

I used the LOR Hub to create the SD card with the sequences.  The controller  is set to channel one and I have two CB100B in the setup that is addressed also.  I can run everything from the computer and I can run all the lights using the LOR hardware program.  When I plug in the Mini all I get is sound.  The  CTB16PCV3 comes up with the green light and that it is.  Nothing else.  The network is set to regular and I tried to look at the network but it would not let me do anything with the speed or that.  When I check on Advance card setup it said that the network was set by the hub.  I use the same directly off the computer and it works fine.  What am I doing wrong? 

What mfg SD card?

The HUB makes it all easy.

JR

3 minutes ago, rbearwy said:

Kingston came with the Director box

I am using S% sequences should that matter?

What mini director do you have? 

JR

2 minutes ago, rbearwy said:

uMP3g4

You probably need a firmware update to get it to run with S5.

I do know it works. I helped a guy on the phone yesterday and he went back and forth between his min and the new N4 director and both worked

http://www1.lightorama.com/firmware-updates/

Read page 20 of the manual- there are specific instructions on updating

http://www1.lightorama.com/PDF/uMP3g3_Man_Web.pdf