Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Candy Cane Lane

djvibe121

Looking for candy cane lane by sia. Looking for pixels and floods if anyone’s got the.   I don’t do faces right not or trees just house outline and some ac channels but I’ll take anything.   Only post I found was about some faces. 

Thanks

victor. 

52 minutes ago, djvibe121 said:

Looking for candy cane lane by sia. Looking for pixels and floods if anyone’s got the.   I don’t do faces right not or trees just house outline and some ac channels but I’ll take anything.   Only post I found was about some faces. 

Thanks

victor. 

LOR has the sequence on sale for less than $25 + $25 for a modifiable sequence.

Not many people share RGB sequences. 

Best of luck.

JR

Edited by dibblejr
  • Like 1

I actually have that one already and it’s let’s just say underwhelming but it give me timing and I will take a stab at redoing the sequence myself.  Just short on time and looking for a shortcut.  

thanks 

7 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Not many people share RGB sequences. 

Best of luck.

JR

Cough* Cough* Clears throat...Eh HEM.... I'm one of those few who share floods and pixel arches lol. BUT I have not done the song the op is looking for. Might have to check it out later and see. Have to put back up stuff I took down due to the storm. It literally fizzled out just before it hit shore this morning and hit just 30 minutes north of here instead. I will take a look at the song this weekend and see if it is something I can whip up in a day..

@dibblejr I just finished Into the unknown by Panic at the disco  if you want it brother. I already have the faces and pixel but will edit them out before sharing. Couldn't beat holiday sequences combo sale price for the pixel and faces. If your interested I will forward the sharable version I made to you. It just doesn't have the pixel tree or faces.

OP On a side note, Holiday sequences is running a sale of 45% off right now. They have the pixel tree and singing faces combo for only $32...  That is way fair of a price for the quality of the tree.. It automatically adds the promo code in cart. Once you add it then view cart, it will discount it. Cant beat that price if you cant find a shared version.

Check out his preview. https://www.holidaysequences.com/16-Combo-Sia-Candy-Cane-Lane-p/16pixc-sccl.htm

Edited by GriswoldStyle
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Cough* Cough* Clears throat...Eh HEM.... I'm one of those few who share floods and pixel arches lol. BUT I have not done the song the op is looking for. Might have to check it out later and see. Have to put back up stuff I took down due to the storm. It literally fizzled out just before it hit shore this morning and hit just 30 minutes north of here instead. I will take a look at the song this weekend and see if it is something I can whip up in a day..

@dibblejr I just finished Into the unknown by Panic at the disco  if you want it brother. I already have the faces and pixel but will edit them out before sharing. Couldn't beat holiday sequences combo sale price for the pixel and faces. If your interested I will forward the sharable version I made to you. It just doesn't have the pixel tree or faces.

OP On a side note, Holiday sequences is running a sale of 45% off right now. They have the pixel tree and singing faces combo for only $32...  That is way fair of a price for the quality of the tree.. It automatically adds the promo code in cart. Once you add it then view cart, it will discount it. Cant beat that price if you cant find a shared version.

Check out his preview. https://www.holidaysequences.com/16-Combo-Sia-Candy-Cane-Lane-p/16pixc-sccl.htm

Thanks I actually use a few from holiday sequences and they are great.  I just have roof outlines, arches and floods.  Faces wouldn’t go with the decor and the wife won’t let me get a tree because it’s too big and not “classy” lol.  HS has a sequence for  the song for one of the other softwares I thought about trying to convert it.   Fact is I just need to get off my butt and program it but never enough time.  I’m gonna eventually add projection mapping. 

good you got spared in the storm. I have a few friends in the St Pete area that got flooded.  

3 minutes ago, djvibe121 said:

Thanks I actually use a few from holiday sequences and they are great.  I just have roof outlines, arches and floods.  Faces wouldn’t go with the decor and the wife won’t let me get a tree because it’s too big and not “classy” lol.  HS has a sequence for  the song for one of the other softwares I thought about trying to convert it.   Fact is I just need to get off my butt and program it but never enough time.  I’m gonna eventually add projection mapping. 

good you got spared in the storm. I have a few friends in the St Pete area that got flooded.  

Have you tried asking my friend @ Holiday Sequences if he has time to convert the other lights sequence?

If it is not grouped he has told me it’s easy.

It May be to late in the season but it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

JR

25 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Have you tried asking my friend @ Holiday Sequences if he has time to convert the other lights sequence?

If it is not grouped he has told me it’s easy.

It May be to late in the season but it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

JR

I will email them. Not a big deal if they can’t this year.  Thanks for the recommendation. 

33 minutes ago, djvibe121 said:

Know that area all too well. Used to go fishing on the skyway bridge fishing pier. St Pete floods in an afternoon thunderstorm. But the bay got flooded pretty good. Im an hour north of Tampa. Not too bad here. Wind and rain thankfully no damage at all.

Yeah I joined over there.  That one I have downloaded and started adjusting it to my setup.  It's working out perfect.  Thanks so much guys.  

• The topic was locked