Light-O-Rama Forums

YMCA Christmas Vers Faces LMS PIxel Tree 24 Matrix

james morris

I would like a copy sent to shaynet@tampabay.rr.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you.

Hi James, Thank you so much for what do for this community! I would like a copy sent to : mikeboyny@stny.rr.com I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would love to have it....now the legal stuff:

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

cswisher@kmwperformance.com

Thanks James!

Oh I'd love to get a look at this one as well. Please share to holidaylightfun@gmail.com ?

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks!

On 11/11/2020 at 5:32 AM, james morris said:

please add not sharing and I will send thanks you have in other post

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks again James,

gorichgo@yahoo.com

"I would like a copy sent to kakulp62@comcast.net"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show
 only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not
 make it mine to share".

Thank You

I would like a copy sent to speedym@gmail.com

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a copy.  I have not nor will I ever sell or share any sequences others are willing to share.  Much, appreciated.  Michael

michael@hillcountrygardener.com

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like a copy please. pelsterb@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent to wernimontbrian@gmail.com

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a copy of this YMCA file Thank you! Mike.ashland@gmail.com

Thank you.

Mike Schilling