Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for YMCA

overeazy

Hello, was really looking towards doing my show again this year after a 5 year shutdown but took what felt like a gut shot recently and making me rethink.  Then I thought I need to do a song that will make me feel good to see and press on.  Trouble is time to get it right so thought I would see if anyone has a YMCA sequence they could share or direct me where I might purchase it.  I have been looking and searching but have not had any long.  I might have to Brush back up on learning how to program in SS again so I can tweak certain parts just a little.  Thanks for looking and hope you get good weather for getting your displays out.

JR Asked me to send you this  it a christmas ver do not share  The Mp3 Artist Furnace and the Fundamentals Album A Very Furnace Christmas

Sorry forgot to mention my email its    overeazy@comcast.net     And I will not share it.  I really appreciate the help.  Last time I did any programing was the last year I did a show in 2015 and right now am so busy just trying to relearn all I forgot and hauling out lights and props to check out to make sure still works.  And maybe someday I will be able to return the favor.

thanks

Duane

• The topic was locked