Light-O-Rama Forums

A few LOR items for sale

Dave Steele

Hi,

I have the following items for sale:   (2)  Easy linkers RF-V5,   (1) CTB16PCG3-V5,  (1) CTB16PC-V1, both are 30amp units,  (1) CTB04RF2P-V1.

Health forces sale, used a couple of seasons, no problems noted.  Would like to get an offer of $425  plus $35 shipping if possible.

Dave

Colorado Springs, CO

4a.jpg

Dave, Sorry, I don't have a need for any of your stuff, but curious where in Colorado Springs you are?  My sister lives there (east of the Chapel Hills Mall).  She has visited several lights shows in town.

Sorry to hear that health issues are forcing you to sell your show.

1 hour ago, Dave Steele said:

Live over by the Air Force Academy. Cold this morning, 13 degrees.  Love the Springs!

That's pretty close.  I wonder if my sister has seen your show in the past.

She loved it there too.  Moved there about 29 years ago when Focus on the Family (who her hubby worked for) moved there.  She is suggesting that when I retire in a few years, that Colorado Springs might be a nice place to move - it's on my radar...

Only lived in the Springs 2 years.  I was in Evergreen for 20 years.  We like it here, I know the area your sister lives in. Drive by it daily.

Fun place to live.

Dave

I guess $350 with shipping included.  I just tested all again.  The G3 Board has a broken RJ45 connector.  I removed it.  The other RJ45 works fine as well as the rest of the Board.  I remember now that an Elk pulled or tripped on the RJ45 cord last year and damaged the connector.

Dave

• The topic was locked