Light-O-Rama Forums

Giving back and sharing: Frosty (Willie Nelson) LOR Singing Trees ONLY

Paul Masterson

Continuing to give back

This community has done a lot to help me get on my feet and running year after year. Here is a new post for the LOR singing trees(trust, I am far from a professional 🤪 ). This is for the Willie Nelson version of Frosty the Snowman and includes Elden and Felix (though they can be used for any of the singing trees from LOR).

Please note: This sequence is only the singing trees and it is only in LMS. Let me know if you are interested...

29 minutes ago, Paul Masterson said:

Continuing to give back

This community has done a lot to help me get on my feet and running year after year. Here is a new post for the LOR singing trees(trust, I am far from a professional 🤪 ). This is for the Willie Nelson version of Frosty the Snowman and includes Elden and Felix (though they can be used for any of the singing trees from LOR).

Please note: This sequence is only the singing trees and it is only in LMS. Let me know if you are interested...

Great to see you giving back, my friend.

S4 and S5 can use the sequences.

JR

• Like 1

Thanks Paul!  Would love to take a look.  Searching for the final song or two to roudn out this years show..

Send to wernimontbrian@gmail.com

Oh man, I am a newbie who invested in Elden, Felix and Ralphie and realized upon getting it a couple of weeks ago finally that I will never get this software working in time for the holidays! I'd love a copy, very appreciated.

dchrismartin@gmail.com

• The topic was locked