Light-O-Rama Forums

My condensed show

dibblejr

After all of the problems and making hurricane damage repairs right up to 4 pm yesterday the show was up and running when the first trick or treaters arrived.

Though I was embarrassed by the low number of sequences it went off rather well and the community liked what they saw.

I started off yesterday by placing a red balloon in the street drain in front of my house. The comments I heard all day while making repairs to props and roof were priceless.

I could not have done it without a few members here in wavering support and calls to help me in ways I never would have imagine. I will not say their names, they know who they are.

Just know that there are people here who are great and will be there in times when needed even though you don’t ask.

Thank you to those friends, it truly means a lot and you know I will do anything I can for you.

Here are the 5 sequences I had running.

I could not have done it without your support.

Also I have great neighbors who do not mind that I had the music loud enough from the house to air to the street until 10 pm.

JR

Edited by dibblejr
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, bostonchris81 said:

Wow ! JR your show is awesome! Nice work man ! I wish I had this kind of motivation and talent ! 

Thank you my friend. Haven’t seen you on in a while or my internet is down so often I haven’t been on as much as normal. 

I was just happy to have a show with all of the problems and storm damage.

JR

• Like 1