Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing Custom 2020 Griswold Dub Mix (annual custom mix) Download links included in post

GriswoldStyle

It's that time of the year again for my annual give back to the community with my personally mixed 2020 Griswold Dub Mix.

As always, I custom mixed this which falls under fair use. I created the sequence. It is NOT to be shared outside of my posts or sold. Just because I shared it with you does not mean you can profit from it. Respect those who share their work. If not then all shares will be stopped.

Any selling and that will be the end of the mixes.

My display includes 5 ac controllers and rgb pixels, floods, and dumb rgb elements... ranging from 5 arch channels, 5 channer fire stick with 3 channel star top. 8 channel spiral tree with 3 solid colors and 5 up and down channels. Also 16 fence chase channels, 16 yard chase channels, 3 color channels for roof, 3 for walls, 3 for over driveway arches, as well as (4) pixel arches, 8 rgb flood channels, and more.. See preview below for an idea of how my display is set up.....

The video is slightly lagged due to the screen recorder i used. This is for example only so it shouldn't matter...

Download links are included. If you download, Simply show some appreciation.

LMS FILE LINK-----

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1okWjeSumdK3XENFV2y0PRKIkVzUJHAI8/view?usp=sharing

AUDIO DOWNLOAD LINK ----

[Removed by Admin. Sharing audio is not permitted on the forums.]

This does not include singing faces or pixel tree. If you create those elements, Please share back with me....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, D-Rail said:

Awesome as always!  I've been waiting for this one.  Thank you so very much for doing this!

No problem. Be sure to show me what you were able to do with it. I enjoy seeing others put it to good use.

4 hours ago, Orville said:

Thanks.  Will check it out and then add my 2 LOR Singing Trees {Eldon and Zuzu} into when I can.

I built a singing snowman and a singing angel but there's two things I still suck trying to sequence. Those are pixel trees and singing faces lol.

I stay in my lane with audio mixing and standard free hand sequencing. I leave the faces and the pixel trees to the professionals. Hoping to learn Superstar for the pixel tree after the holidays. Didn't even know if I was going to have a display this year. Things just weren't working in my favor. but luckily I pulled through and I'm thankful for all the help I received from everyone with the pixel tree and faces this year.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

16 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

I built a singing snowman and a singing angel but there's two things I still suck trying to sequence. Those are pixel trees and singing faces lol.

I stay in my lane with audio mixing and standard free hand sequencing. I leave the faces and the pixel trees to the professionals. Hoping to learn Superstar for the pixel tree after the holidays. Didn't even know if I was going to have a display this year. Things just weren't working in my favor. but luckily I pulled through and I'm thankful for all the help I received from everyone with the pixel tree and faces this year.

I've actually found doing the LOR Singing Trees I have quite easy, just time consuming more than anything else.   And I think I'm fairly good at doing them too.  But won't be getting them in this years Christmas show for 2020, only have 1 or 2 songs completed and a ton that are still a WIP, a few are around or about 3/4 completed, but a lot are still empty and waiting to have the singing trees sequenced in.

My challenges still comes trying to sequence the RGB lights to other parts of the music! LOL 

But I'm a whole lot better at that than I was when I first started, but still nowhere near some of the folks on here.  But I try.

I will be getting the faces started once Halloween and remnants settle down.

I will leave that one up to my friends to share the faces.

JR

• Like 1

UPDATED I have updated the new LMS and layout for S4 and channel config file.

Uploaded and now a zip. Here is the share link for the NEW lms file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18IT2njflj6krWCHKLMUfaWOLw2_t697w/view?usp=sharing

Apparently the audio link was removed which is odd since it is a fair use mix that I made myself...

. If you need audio after getting new LMS, Send an email. to NWGRAPHIX2@yahoo.com

Edited by GriswoldStyle

1 hour ago, GriswoldStyle said:

UPDATED I have updated the new LMS and layout for S4 and channel config file.

Uploaded and now a zip. Here is the share link for the NEW lms file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18IT2njflj6krWCHKLMUfaWOLw2_t697w/view?usp=sharing

Apparently the audio link was removed which is odd since it is a fair use mix that I made myself...

. If you need audio after getting new LMS, Send an email. to NWGRAPHIX2@yahoo.com

Got a page that states I need to Request Access, which I did, but I don't know how it will know where to send it since it never asked me for an e-mail address where to send the response, providing I am granted access. 

My e-mail addresses lately have NOT been allowing messages from folks to come through{not to my inbox or spam/junk folder}.  I have no idea why or how to fix it, as I never set up or changed anything to prevent receiving e-mail from folks.   So I may never see the response, even if I'm granted access.

28 minutes ago, Orville said:

Got a page that states I need to Request Access, which I did, but I don't know how it will know where to send it since it never asked me for an e-mail address where to send the response, providing I am granted access. 

My e-mail addresses lately have NOT been allowing messages from folks to come through{not to my inbox or spam/junk folder}.  I have no idea why or how to fix it, as I never set up or changed anything to prevent receiving e-mail from folks.   So I may never see the response, even if I'm granted access.

My apologies. When I uploaded it I forgot to click anyone with link can view. It should be fixed now let me know if it's not.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

10 minutes ago, GriswoldStyle said:

My apologies. When I uploaded it I forgot to click anyone with link can view. It should be fixed now let me know if it's not.

LOL.  I've done that a few times too.  At least it's easy to fix.  Link now works.  Got the revision.

Thanks again!

12 minutes ago, laredolights said:

i had some fun with the sequence today, but hadn't noticed a new version oh well. here is a video link of it, still needs some tweaks 

https://youtu.be/AqnSZL42ewI

Dudeeeeeee that is AWESOME!! Love it!!! Wish I was that advanced with singing faces and pixels. I can't program singing faces or pixel tree yet. That projection mapping is spot on. Totally digging that. Are you using S4 or S5?

Also the large talking bulb is that a pixel tree? Even my wife loves it. I just showed it to her. I can freehand design arches in se  but I know nothing about the pixel tree yet. Hopefully next year I can program my own pixel tree stuff.  

Edited by GriswoldStyle

I'm very happy with the way it came out, this year has been crazy i added a lot more pixels and a lot more people have stopped by, had the cops once this Halloween but that was it. As for the software its neither of them, i did the jump this year for my personal show, but still have LOR on a Non-Profit. The Talking bulb is on a Matrix from HC (4ftX8ft) i have another Matrix by the front door (4ftx8ft) and one of the garage (6ftx16ft) CCR Tree is 16 strings of 100pixels (i need to add something on it for this song) Thanks again for sharing your sequence and to everyone else who shares theirs.

3 minutes ago, laredolights said:

I'm very happy with the way it came out, this year has been crazy i added a lot more pixels and a lot more people have stopped by, had the cops once this Halloween but that was it. As for the software its neither of them, i did the jump this year for my personal show, but still have LOR on a Non-Profit. The Talking bulb is on a Matrix from HC (4ftX8ft) i have another Matrix by the front door (4ftx8ft) and one of the garage (6ftx16ft) CCR Tree is 16 strings of 100pixels (i need to add something on it for this song) Thanks again for sharing your sequence and to everyone else who shares theirs.

yeah I just showed my grandson and the only thing he kept pointing out was that the pixel tree wasn't lit up lol. He is 3 and has way better vision than me and saw the pixel tree in the yard wasn't working LOL.

Glad it worked for you. It's nice to see other people put it to good use

• 1 month later...

Thank you for sharing, the downloaded .rar file looks like it's empty or is damaged, any chance to send it to my email? mixnight@hotmail.com

Thank you again.

• 7 months later...
On 10/31/2020 at 7:37 PM, laredolights said:

i had some fun with the sequence today, but hadn't noticed a new version oh well. here is a video link of it, still needs some tweaks 

https://youtu.be/AqnSZL42ewI

Really love the pixel use.  Any chance you can share your version of this?  Mdisabat@gmail.com

• 3 months later...
  • The topic was locked