Light-O-Rama Forums

Issue in S5 creating a dual network on sd card for delux mp3 directior

Hedgepethlights
Go to solution Solved by Hedgepethlights,

So I've been using the s3 software for a while and wanted to upgrade so went all in to S5 and a pro license. I'm new to the forum but not new to LOR been using AC controller's since 2011 and just 50 pixels for a few years decided to add more CCB's and some 50 watt floods to the show. My older controller's are not G3 and will not run on extended network so I'm using a deluxe mp3 director this year. And I'm posting a pic of the error I get when trying to use port 1 as reg and port 2 as extended. Any help or thoughts on this would be greatly apricated. My apologies if this topic has already been addressed by I wasn't having any luck in searching the forum133054037_lorissue.JPG.d6126a4977a1fd2d33c23deb403d7440.JPG

So what are the changes?

Plus, in that image, both ports on the REG network. Can't have two different speeds/types on the same network.

Not sure I'm trying to use Hub in s5 to create a show that will play from the sd card i have a N2 deluxe director with 2 network ports so how do I create 2 networks in hub i need one for my old controller on regular network and the other running extended  on port 2 for pixels the instructions  that came with  the director are not much help 

Thats the button  I'm using to create the show on the card then the next is a check box on sd card and how many ports I check 2 the next screen  is where I have the issue I can get the show  to play on one or the other but not both at the same time I know its possible  I just don't  know how to make it happen not sure what  I'm  missing 

• Solution

figured it out sorry for being such a noob here defiantly not a expert but its a pretty big jump going from S3 to S5 didn't know you have to define the network in prop definition in sequencer then the second network shows up in HUB aux A. So the take a way is define the devices using extended networks in sequencer first.