Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for God Bless the USA- Lee Greenwood

Wolffy

Thinking I need to add this to the show after the crazy 2020!

running lor 128 reg. With singing faces, 16ccr tree, 12ccr screen, adding rgb spinners
any Part of Sequence would be a great help

Thanks Shelly 

swolff@consolidated.net

After not doing a show since 2015 for several reason I decided that everyone could really use a little Christmas this year so trying to start it back up.  Funny how when your old you can forget so much in 4 years so learning somethings all over again.  Never used that song before but would love to start the show with it this year.  I also have a 16 CCR tree and purchased sequences for it in the past but can't find any of just Lee Greenwood if anyone could direct me.  I am trying to the LOR sequence but struggling if anyone could help me with that.  If anyone even has just the American Flag waving for the CCR I could just use that for it.  Thanks and bless all you guys that do this for the enjoyment of others.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, overeazy said:

After not doing a show since 2015 for several reason I decided that everyone could really use a little Christmas this year so trying to start it back up.  Funny how when your old you can forget so much in 4 years so learning somethings all over again.  Never used that song before but would love to start the show with it this year.  I also have a 16 CCR tree and purchased sequences for it in the past but can't find any of just Lee Greenwood if anyone could direct me.  I am trying to the LOR sequence but struggling if anyone could help me with that.  If anyone even has just the American Flag waving for the CCR I could just use that for it.  Thanks and bless all you guys that do this for the enjoyment of others.

Yeah I've been looking for the same thing for my pixel tree this year. Even if it's just a flag. I want to program that song red white and blue. I haven't found any singing faces for it either. People have other versions but not the Lee greenwood one. I've been searching this past week but haven't come across anybody with it yet. I'm still going to tackle it but definitely would like to have a flag on the pixel tree. Haven't found a flag animation sequence either.

Edited by GriswoldStyle
Punctuation

Y’all need to search.

James and I have done that one.

Reply within the thread.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

6 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Y’all need to search.

James and I have done that one.

Reply within the thread.

JR

I didn't see it when I searched. I did ask James via email but he said he didn't do that one. Maybe he forgot he did it I mean after all you guys are like the two gurus of sharing hundreds of sequences lol. 

I will check again maybe I just wasn't putting in the right search terms

Edited by GriswoldStyle

I know I did the faces two did versions at least.

He’s pretty busy and probably forgot.

For me I’m on my cell until power is restored I can’t share anything.

JR

If anyone find any part of Lee Greenwood God bless the USA

I agree to not sell or share  this sequence  with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence  and pasting it in to my sequence  does not make it mine to share ".

Thanks so much!

swolff@consolidated.net

Edited by Wolffy

• The topic was locked