Light-O-Rama Forums

Spiral tree prop problems

jrs251@troycable.net

I have set up a 360 spiral tree prop. I am using one pixie 2 controller per tree and putting 2 strands of bullet lights per port for a total of 200 lights. My issue is that each port is performing the motion effect instead of the whole tree. For example, when choosing the pinwheel effect the top of the tree (port 1) and the bottom of the tree (port 2) perform the effect instead of the entire tree performing the effect. How do I fix this?

3 hours ago, jrs251@troycable.net said:

I have set up a 360 spiral tree prop. I am using one pixie 2 controller per tree and putting 2 strands of bullet lights per port for a total of 200 lights. My issue is that each port is performing the motion effect instead of the whole tree. For example, when choosing the pinwheel effect the top of the tree (port 1) and the bottom of the tree (port 2) perform the effect instead of the entire tree performing the effect. How do I fix this?

If I understand what you are trying to explain it sounds like you need to customize the node placement in the ME rows. I being the entire tree and 1 being the entire tree. Also you may need more ME rows so you can mix them. All of that you would have to define in the prop def.

JR