Light-O-Rama Forums

Which version

lstewartff

No.  SuperStar is an add on license that you do need to have, but it will work just fine with less than a Pro level license.

Your Standard level license allows up to Unit ID 08.

To launch SuperStar from the sequencer requires a Motion Effect Row. Motion Effect rows require a Pro License... Motion Effect Rows were selected to make the interface between Sequencer and SuperStar as fast and efficient as possible.

17 minutes ago, BrianBruderer said:

To launch SuperStar from the sequencer requires a Motion Effect Row. Motion Effect rows require a Pro License... Motion Effect Rows were selected to make the interface between Sequencer and SuperStar as fast and efficient as possible.

Brian sorry to post this here but internet down again , story of my life and on my cell I can’t get in to private messages.

i am hoping the pic works but I will also explain best I can.

My Spinner Vis I am using in SS for the first time.

I can only see about 1/3 of the entire prop. It is appearing in SS at the bottom left corner of my screen under the working grid.

How can I fix this?

Gonna try the pic now

If you don’t see the pic it didn’t work.

Thank you

“1 file would exceed the 500 limit and got skipped”

JR

When importing the visualization what do you have set for the sequencing grid max rows? You can try increasing the setting.

When importing the visualization what orientation do you have set? If you have "horizontal," try "vertical." If you have "vertical," try "horizontal."

9 minutes ago, BrianBruderer said:

When importing the visualization what do you have set for the sequencing grid max rows? You can try increasing the setting.

When importing the visualization what orientation do you have set? If you have "horizontal," try "vertical." If you have "vertical," try "horizontal."

Thank you. Will try that. Once again my apologies to you and the OP for posting my question here instead of my own post or PM

Will update after I can finish the telephonic Dr appoint . They are running behind , imagine that.

JR

10 hours ago, BrianBruderer said:

Just had time to try this.

Worked like a champ.

Thank you Brian.

JR

Do you need the pro version of the SS software to use the Auto Sequencing feature? We have basic, and would like to use the auto sequencing but are having a hard time determining what CCR level is required for that feature.

To launch superstar from the S5 Sequencer you need to do it from a motion effect row, and to have motion effect rows you need the Pro license.

Do you only have A/C controllers, or do you have pixels also?